It is a new kind of system for smooth and easy usage with Wi-Fi coverage in your home completely to eliminate the dead zones in the house and buffering of videos.
All you need is to replace the router you are using and work on your modem and service of internet opted.
Google Wi-Fi is compatible with many internet service providers ISPs including Time Warner, Comcast, and Verizon Fios
A single point of Wi-Fi can cover up to 1,500 sq. ft while a set of 3 Wi-Fi points can cover home with space up to 4,500 sq. ft.
And in case you need more, you can add for additional coverage.
The technology of network assist will keep your connection active by determining the fastest and an explicit channel for your device.
It is a simple app which can be set up quickly and will allow you to know which devices are connected;
You can also prioritize the devices, and can even pause the Wi-Fi for kids’ devices.
To know more, mentioned below are some of the features and things that you can do from Google Wi-Fi app –
Google Wifi Features
- You can set up your modified Google Wi-Fi system within a few minutes and on OnHub as well.
- You can also prioritize your device to enjoy faster speeds which is the usual demand of many users.
- If you want, you can also pause the Wi-Fi from using, on your kid device.
- You can check all the devices that are connected from your network
- And can also keep an eye on the amount of bandwidth used by it.
- If you want, you can also create an individual network for some of your guests.
- To ensure a good connection speed by running a network check to check the connection speed
- You can modify your settings which you can save as well, such as the name of your Wi-Fi network and password.
- If you want you can also add a manager who can assist you in monitoring your Google Wi-Fi network.